What is Azithromycin ?
Azithromycin is an effective antibiotic medication that has been clinically proven to treat bacterial infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea, non-specific urethritis, mycoplasma and ureaplasma. This medication prevents the spread of infection by inhibiting the bacteria’s ability to produce proteins required for multiplication. This treatment does not treat viral infections such as the flu or common cold.
It is possible to buy Azithromycin online here at Meds4All. We offer a safe and secure service, allowing you to buy this STI treatment discreetly online. Once you select the treatment and dosage, we ask that you complete our free and confidential online consultation form. This will enable our doctor to make sure this treatment is safe for you. If the doctor confirms your suitability, your treatment will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Azithromycin has various beneficial attributes when treating infections including chlamydia, gonorrhoea and ureaplasma. This treatment has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that also add to its efficacy when treating bacterial infections. It also:
- Removes bacterial infection from the body
- Resides in the system longer to help improve the body’s natural defences
- Can provide results between 3-5 days
In general this anti-bacterial treatment is considered one of the safest macrolide antibiotics available.
Who can use it?
Azithromycin is available for use by:
- Women and men over the age 18 who suffer from a sexually transmitted bacterial infection
This treatment also serves a secondary purpose by providing help with other bacterial infections that the user may be experiencing.
Who can not use it?
Those that are not suitable to use Azithromycin or have limited usage include:
- Those under the age of 18
- Those with kidney/liver disease or a heart disorder
- Those allergic to the active ingredient or to other antibiotics that may be found in it (such as erythromycin or telithromycin)
Azithromycin is taken in different dosages depending on the condition that requires treatment. When using this treatment, it should be taken at least an hour before meals or up to two hours after you have eaten. It is important you continue taking this medication as prescribed, even if you notice improvements. Stopping the treatment before its full course can cause the bacteria to become resistant to the medication.
For the sexual infections that can be contracted, usage instructions are as follows:
- Chlamydia (vaginal or penile): A single 500mg dose is taken on day one, followed by one 250mg dose that is taken for the next four days.
- Ureaplasma: A single 1,000mg dose in two 500mg dose tablets is required for treatment of this infection.
- Gonorrhoea: A single 1,000mg dose is required to treat the infection in combination with a single does of Cefixime.
- Non-specific urethritis: Two 500mg dose is taken on day one, in which the infection should be treated within seven days.
- Mycoplasma: A single dose of two 500mg tablets should be taken once.
Azithromycin can affect the heart rhythm. This could infrequently result in a fast/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms such as dizziness or fainting. It is important to receive immediate medical help if this occurs.
Antibiotics such as Azithromycin rarely produce side effects in the user, but you may experience certain symptoms. These may include:
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, headaches, abdominal pain, moderate itching or skin irritation.
These symptoms should clear up in time, but if they do persist please contact your doctor for further advise. Many people who use this medication do not have serious side effects. If you do chance experience any hearing difficulties, visual problems, muscle weakness, or persistent nausea/vomiting, then stop using the treatment and visit your doctor immediately.
Can I buy Azithromycin online?
Meds4all offers a safe and discreet online service, which will allow you to buy Azithromycin online safely. Once you select the medication, you will need to complete a free online consultation, which will be checked by one of our registered doctors. This is to ensure that the treatment is right for you. If our doctor is satisfied with your suitability to use the treatment, your order will be delivered free of charge via our next day delivery service anywhere in the UK and also in the EU.