What is Vaniqa?
Vaniqa (eflornithine hydrochloride) cream is a topical treatment applied to the facial region to reduce the growth of excessive and unwanted hair in women that may be suffering from hirsutism. This treatment can help to improve the condition gradually meaning you may need to spend less time waxing or shaving the hairs. Vaniqa is a prescription only treatment clinically proven to reduce unwanted hair growth that can lead to results in between 4 and 8 weeks. It is suitable on all skin types and its combination with oral contraceptives may help to greatly aid in hair removal.
You can buy Vaniqa online safely in the UK here at Meds4All. As this is a prescription only hair reduction cream, you will need to fill out the quick medical consultation when ordering the treatment. This allows our registered doctor to assess your details and ensure that the treatment is suitable for you to use. If approved, a prescription is sent to our UK pharmacy, where our registered pharmacist will package and send your prescription treatment for same or next day delivery.
How does Vaniqa work?
As a person matures the cells at the base of each hair also undergoes growth and turn into hairs; proteins in this region called ‘polyamines’ help with this growth and hair differentiation. The production of these proteins is based on the activity of an enzyme called ornithine decarboxylase (ODC). The active ingredient in Vaniqa (eflornithine) works by blocking ODC, which prevents the proteins from benefiting the hair cells, resulting in slower hair growth; continuous use of Vaniqa hair reduction cream can help to greatly increase the time between waxing of plucking of facial hairs.
Many women decide to buy Vaniqa online because of its various benefits, including its easy application and the reduced chance of side effects. Other benefits of using this hair reduction treatment include:
- Its medically proven formula to slow the rate of hair growth
- Results being shown in just 4-8 weeks of use
- Reduction in the risk of ingrown skin or hair
- An alternative option to expensive hair reduction cosmetic procedures
Vaniqa hair reduction cream is available in an easy-to-use tube that provides around 4 to 6 weeks worth of use when applied correctly.
Who can use Vaniqa?
It is possible to buy Vaniqa online if you are a woman over the age of 18 and have mild to severe facial hair growth.
Who cannot use it?
Vaniqa hair reduction cream is not available for use by:
- Females under the age of 18
- Women that are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you are allergic to any of the active ingredients contained in Vaniqa hair reduction cream then ensure you do not use it. If you experience an allergic reaction, please seek medical advice as soon as possible.
Using Vaniqa is simple, but is worth making a note of the guidelines listed below:
- Apply the topical hair reduction cream directly on the affected area (usually above the lips, chin and neck area).
- Remember Vaniqa does not cure excessive facial hair or remove it, it will only help to manage it and improve your facial appearance by reducing the growth of hair.
- The medication is external use only and should not be ingested
- The cream should be applied twice daily, with at least 8-10 hours between used
- Remove any current hair using your current hair reduction method. After a few minutes, then apply a thin veil of Vaniqa on the hairless area and rub into the skin gently
- Ensure you do not wash the treated area for at least 3 hours after using the hair reduction cream
- If applied on broken or irritated skin, it may cause redness, burning or slight stinging which should stop after a while of use as the skin heals.
Even if immediate results are experienced it is essential that you continue to use Vaniqa. As results can differ, improvements may take as long as 8 weeks in some women so you should continue usage.
Like most prescription treatments, when you use Vaniqa hair reduction treatment you may experience certain side effects. Fortunately, as Vaniqa is a topical cream solution the side effects are limited to uncommon external side effects such as:
- Tingling of the skin, rash, redness or slight stinging
- Hair bumps, numbness, or swelling around the lip area
These side effects are very uncommon and happen in rare cases; if these symptoms occur and then persist though, then please contact your doctor for further help.
How can I buy Vaniqa online?
You can buy Vaniqa hair reduction cream online from Meds4All; we provide a safe alternative to visiting the doctor with free same or next day delivery when orders are made before 4pm. As part of our patient safety feature we require that you fill out a quick medical consultation when ordering Vaniqa. As this is a prescription treatment, our doctor needs to ensure it is safe for your use. A prescription is then provided to our pharmacy where it is packaged by our registered pharmacist before being sent for same or next day delivery.